Producing - Instagram Content
Overview: At Fenty Beauty, we rely photo content produced by our team in order to create unique looks on models to create a consistent Instagram feed of inspiring makeup looks to help sell products and storytell for our brand.
Responsibilities: Producing all model shoots for Fenty Beauty Instagram content, directing, and fully owning photoshoots from beginning to end including: booking studios, hiring photographers and hair and makeup artists, scouting models, creating face charts of looks and shooting schedules, working with retouchers to produce final images to be used on organic and paid social. Working with design teams to create assets for Instagram feed.
Samples of work: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
- “The Fenty Beauty Mattemoiselle Lipsticks As Zodiac Signs Make SO Much Freaking Sense”, Elite Daily
- “Fenty Beauty's Mattemoiselle Lipsticks As Zodiac Signs, According To Rihanna Herself”, Bustle
- “24 Social Media Moments That Literally Made 2018”, Glamour
Producing and Directing - YouTube content
Overview: At Fenty Beauty, education via visual content is key to teaching users how and where to use and apply our products, which means developing a robust YouTube channel filled with content for users to learn about our product offerings.
- Producing and directing YouTube content and coordinating video shoots: booking studios, hiring video crew, storyboarding and writing scripts, approve all rounds of video edits.
- Fully owned YouTube channel from developing yearly strategy plans, content creation and planning, promoting videos, and managing analytics and engagement on our YouTube channel.
- Developed YouTube strategy by researching trending topics and identifying gaps in content available to guide the tutorials and educational content that I produced
- Social Media Engagement and Management: Pushing videos live to YouTube and promoting across social channels.
Results: Increased YouTube channels views and watch time YoY in 2019. (From January 2019 - September 2019 compared to full 2018 year).
- “The Best Fenty Beauty YouTube Tutorials For Black Women”, Essence
- “She Think She Slick: Slick Woods’ Fenty Face Tutorial Is an Instant Fave”, The Root
- “Fenty Beauty’s Foundation Tutorial For Covering Acne Is Everything”, Elle
- “For the Fellas: Guess What? The Fenty Effect Works for Men, Too!”, The Root
- “Amandla Stenberg's First Fenty Beauty Tutorial Is Here — and It's So Much Fun”, POPSUGAR
- “Let Amandla Stenberg’s Fenty Beauty Tutorial Be Your Summer Inspiration”, Nylon
- “Slick Woods Shows Us How to Create Her Fenty Beauty Face”, HYPEBAE